DAPS 1 – with melamine faced panels – this traditional system comes with 19-20mm thick melamine faced moisture resistant chipboard panels, edges are colour matched 2mm impact resistance PU. Panels to be suspended into a site made frame, including bonded 19-20mm flash gaps, headers for ceiling trims and plinths for floor finishes. (Please note that if we install then all frames and installation is included, if supply only then timber for frames and installation not included). Panels as standard come with hook and peg / bayonet fittings. Hinged and lockable options are available at extra costs.
For colour options please call our office for further information
- Site built PAR Vac Vac timber frames
- 70+ colour options to choose from MR core throughout
- Pre bonded flashgaps 19-20mm thick throughout
- High durability 2mm impact colour match edging
- Keku hung panels as standard, hinge panels available if required at extra cost